Studying in a new city such as Johannesburg can be very daunting and intimidating for a your learner.
At English Access we make you part of the family from Day 1.
In the the first 15 days upon your arrival we assist our students with essentials information and tips to help you get by and find you way around.
Contact our student desk for assistance in the following:
- Opening a bank account
- Getting a local cellphone number
- How to catch a bus or a taxi
- Where to shop at affordable price
- Nearest Medical Centre
- Nearest sport and entertainment centre
- and much more!
One of the highlights of our social events in our Sandton language school is our monthly outings:
We take our students to visit the many tourism hot spots that Johannesburg is so proud of.
- Visit of the Nelson Mandela Museum in Soweto
- Nelson Mandela Square in Sandton
- The Apartheid Museum
- Gold Reef City amusement park
- The Johannesburg Zoo
- Birds sanctuary & Montecasino Entertainment centre
- The Union Building in Pretoria ( Presidency of South Africa)
- The Valley of waves at Sun City.
- to name but a few.